Whilst at work, the essential feeling we should be experiencing is comfort. Being comfortable allows us to quickly settle into our environment, preparing us for the day ahead, readying us to unleash our skills and abilities on the work we need to do. So when we sit somewhere that isn’tcomfortable, it can be tough to express our abilities in a natural way.
With the cost of establishing a completely new furniture set-up being extremely expensive (not to mention being needless, in many cases) office chair repair is perfect to balance the fine line between need and cost. If you consider that comfort may often be the difference in employees being able to produce great work for the business, then improving the qualities of the furniture will make for a wise investment.
The Right Time For Office Chair Repair
If you’re thinking about improving the qualities of your own furniture set-up, how do you know when the time is right for office chair repair? You obviously don’t want to spend money on something that isn’t needed, nor do you want to leave it too late, running the risk of broken down furniture severely affecting the comfort and capabilities of your employees.
Here is some advice on knowing when the perfect time is to repair your furniture:
- If any seats are too small, large, or narrow to provide enough support to the lower part of the body.
- The edge of the seat is not rounded or padded to provide adequate support to the knees.
- If any chairs tip over when the user leans sidewards or forwards – or rolls away when used on a floor sans carpet.
- Any seats have mechanisms that are broken.
- If the seat is extremely high so the user’s feet hardly touch the floor, with no option to adjust the height of the chair.
- The armrests are not positioned correctly so they interfere with the desk in front of them.
- If any chairs, that are set on mats, roll away and don’t stay in the same position when the user stands up or sits down.
- Any chairs that may reach the edge of any mat they’re placed on and then tip.
Any of these problems may become common issues if any of your office chairs are not appropriate for the needs of your employees or simply need repairing. If you’ve noticed any of these issues and/or are looking to give your furniture a new lease of life with office chair repair, the experts here at Waldron will be happy to help.
Choose Waldron Furniture For Your Office Chair Repair
A major part of our industry-leading service is our completely FREE no-obligation consultancy that takes into account the number of items you wish to have repaired, the nature of the work that needs to be carried out before offering you a price. This provides you with the opportunity to weigh up your options before coming to a decision that suits you – we don’t do ‘over-bearing sales speak’, just honest, expert advice.
If you would like to learn more about our office chair repair service, then please feel free to get in touch with us today. You can call us on 0118 9455 500 or you can send any e-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org